Barney Poop 7 Barney Poop 7

I love you

This was really freaking funny, I want to see more like this!

Barney Poop 30 Barney Poop 30

Good Job

This is one art gallery not to be missed! Great job!

Blam-Master responds:

HELLO MY GOOD SIR

Barney Poop 28 Barney Poop 28

Beautiful

I love this new series, I want to see more right now!

Barney Poop 22 Barney Poop 22

10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG MAKE MORE I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!!!

Ozero vs the Ninjas ep1 Ozero vs the Ninjas ep1

Ugh

Dang, this is REALLY boring. If anyone is reading this, save yourself the trouble and just vote 0, and don't watch it, because it is the dumbest flash I've ever seen.

Ozero responds:

wow, and with a light aura, no less. I'd better go slit my wrists.

honey roasted peanut 2 honey roasted peanut 2

This just sucks

This flash fucking sucks, stop making flash forever. Both of you suck at it.

OrangeClock responds:

a boy learns to fly a boy learns to fly

Eh

It was alright. You draw people very well, I'll give you that.

Super Mario: Toads Rage 4 Super Mario: Toads Rage 4

Excellent work

You know, It would be great to see Wario in this series. Hmmm.. They should have a tough fight, beating the crap out of each other, until Toad gets really pissed and his true anger rises from deep within him, and he powers up with all his rage and kills Wario, but in an extremely stylish and badass way. For example: Toad punches through Wario multiple times, then socks him in the jaw, breaking his face and making him fly back to the ground, then Toad runs up to him and kicks him up into the sky, and when he falls back down, Toad either shoots an energy blast at him, making him explode and causing it to rain blood, or when he is coming down, Toad does an uppercut, causing Wario to break in half. Then the two peices fall to the ground, and Warios upper half begs to be forgiven, but seeing as Toad is already in his uber-pissed mode, he destroys him with a super energy blast. Good ideas, huh? Anyway, this is my favourite flash series ever, I love it!

btw Who is gonna fight in Toads Rage 5, and when will it be out? Also, how do you animate this, do you draw it on paper and then digitalize it? Or do you animate it using computer programs?

mchawking responds:

I usually storyboard it on the computer or on paper and then do it all in flash. As for who is next I am releasing a trailer today you can check out, it has the whole storyboard for everyone to see.